Return Authorization Terms & Conditions
Inspection, Acceptance and Return of ProductsREturn Authorization Terms
Customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting products. Customer can reject and return any portion of an order that is damaged, defective, or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer’s order, subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by an Osupplies.com issued Return Authorization.
- All returned products must be received in resalable condition (including no markings or labels attached to the cartons) and in the original manufacturers’ shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- Osupplies.com will not accept any returns from Customer for a product that is designated as “Non-Returnable Item”. These items are denoted on www.osupplies.com with a .
- Customer must request a Return Authorization and return the merchandise to Osupplies.com within the following time frames:
- 30 days from the date of invoice for returns due to customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); merchandise must be returned in a re-saleable condition.
- 30 days from the date of invoice for any defective merchandise.
- 10 days from the date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages).
- 5 days from the date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased from Osupplies.com.
- The following categories are not eligible for return: food and beverage products, pharmaceuticals, Machine/Floor Equipment, discontinued or expired products, special order products, and closeout merchandise.
- Osupplies.com reserves the right to make other products or product categories ineligible for return.
- Osupplies.com will not accept returns of any SKU in excess of the quantity of that SKU Customer purchased from Osupplies.com in the 30 days prior to the date Osupplies.com receives the return.
- Osupplies.com reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with these terms. Osupplies.com will assess a 15% restocking charge for any returns Osupplies.com accepts that do not comply with these terms.
During issuance of a Return Authorization, all returns quantities will be verified against all purchase history from Osupplies.com. Products not eligible for return will be returned to the Customer, freight collect. Any requests for proof of delivery must be made within 60 days after the invoice is received; after 60 days no proof of delivery will be supplied.